Friday, December 17, 2010

Skeleton Drawing Week 1

It was the first week on our final project skeleton drawings and here are the spoils of my efforts.  Not much, I know, but I am finding out it takes an awful long time to figure out how exactly the whole form will fit onto the page.  You would think I would have no problem with a six foot piece of paper, well guess again.  I must have redrawn this sort of wireframe rending of the long axis and torso fifty times!  I am starting to regret choosing this weird and challenging angle.  I still don't think it's going to fit quite right, but since I spent all week on this part I really have to move on.

You may have noticed that I cut off the head in the photo, that is not by accident.  The head I drew there was so large I am embarrassed to put it on the internet! haha!  I think when I redraw the cranium and get the spinal cord drawn out things will piece together much better.  One thing I am proud of with this drawing is the long axis and tail bone I drew enough times that I think I got it just right.  Again, this is such a short post, but I just did not do enough to comment on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment